Sunday, October 28, 2007

Is Walgreens Good To Work For

THE WITCH AND TETSUYA'S (Part I)

It's something that happened to me over a month ago and which I had completely forgotten until it is talk about it last night in front of a pizza except that it was all worthy of the name.

One Thursday a month and a half ago, driven by a craving for sushi, I call D. to ask him to find a Japanese restaurant where you can go to dinner finished the lessons. Also D. Sydney is new and not knowing decent seats, decided to rely on the network. Found a restaurant apparently quite expensive but with good reviews, decided to call for reservations. The lady who answers the phone tells him kindly to that day all the tables are booked and D. wonders whether it is possible to book the next day. At that point the young lady's note that the restaurant is fully booked until February next year ... ! That's if you want to have dinner on weekdays, on weekends because you have to wait until at least mid-April!

And I thought that places like this existed only in Sex & the City!

That evening we had to find a palliative, but now for me it was a matter of principle: I had dinner at that restaurant! So I made reservations a table in March and I can tell you if that is really worth the wait just to eat at Tetsuya's.

At least I do not have to worry about forgetting the book ... in fact are kind enough to call a few days before to remember!

* kiss *

0 comments:

Post a Comment