Tuesday, October 30, 2007

How To Adjust Velocity On Tac 5

THE WITCH AND THE JACARANDA TREE

My bad picture unfortunately does not do justice to this beautiful jacaranda trees and the color of its flowers, which already started to dye the grass of their deep purple.

I see these trees in bloom scattered 'all over here in Sydney, but I read that Brisbane is the city which has the largest number. Grafton is also famous for its jacaranda trees and every year it hosts the "jacaranda festival" to celebrate the flowering period.

There is also a saying from the University of Sydney tied to these trees: "By the time the jacaranda in the main quadrangle flowers, it's too late to start studying for exams." In fact the school year draws to a close e. .. instead of sitting here writing I should see to finish my "tasks" as they are already in fantaritardo! * Kiss *



0 comments:

Post a Comment