Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Fungal Infection In Rectum

THE WITCH AND FANBOYS

this film that can probably only generate interest in a huge Star Wars fan like myself, will be released Jan. 18 in U.S. theaters (and I hope as soon as possible even in Australia). The film is set in 1998 and tells the story of a group of fans of SW that are introduced in George Lucas' Skywalker Ranch to steal a copy of Episode The still unreleased film, to make the last wish of a dying friend.

If the players succeed in the workplace and the dying friend, after watching Episode I, pronounce the words: "I would rather die before I see it", this film will go up automatically at the top of my personal rating. Soon after the Star Wars trilogy, of course. And no one dare to ask "which of the two trilogies?" Because it exists and there will always be only one!

May The Force Be With You!

* Kiss *

0 comments:

Post a Comment